Can the Canadian Wood Council perform or verify a structural design?

The Canadian Wood Council does not provide engineering consulting services. If you are looking for engineers or contractors that specialize in wood design or construction, we suggest contacting a local Wood Works! Technical Advisor. From the WoodWorks website, select an appropriate region and go through the contact list until a technical advisor is found.